With all three routes starting out from Salisbury Racecourse in Wiltshire the route crosses into Dorset, then Hampshire before returning back to Wiltshire. As you cross the county lines and the boundary of South-West and South-East England you’ll ride through free-flowing and rolling roads that won’t trouble your legs too much. So you really can enjoy the ride and your time on two wheels.
- Fully Marked and Marshalled routes
- Chip times for all riders
- Roaming Mechnical Assistance
- Free event Photography
- Finishers Medal, Beer and OTE Sport Nutrition goodies
- On course emergency Medical cover
- Fully stocked Feed Stations.
At a Glance
- 18 Mar 2023 7:30am Up to 73 miles (117 km)
- Tickets On Sale From 25.00 GBP
- UKCE Wiltshire ClassicUKCE Wiltshire ClassicSalisbury, Wiltshire, UK
- Up to 73 miles (117 km)
- From 25.00 GBP