Kick off your cycling season with The Founders Barry-Roubaix Killer Gravel Road Race, the largest gravel road race in the world!
Like the classic it’s named after, Barry-Roubaix will test riders against (80%) rolling gravel roads, pavement, one mile of rough two track, rocks, sand, mud, and possibly snow and ice as you traverse the scenic roads of Barry County.
We offer three race lengths to challenge riders of all abilities.
The 22-mile Cushe “Chiller” has approx. 1200 feet of elevation,
The 36-mile Smith Optics “Thriller” climbs approx. 2200 feet
The 62-mile Foundry Cycles “Killer” you can expect approx. 3800 feet of elevation.
- The largest gravel road bicycle race in the world!
- Challenging race traversing the rolling and scenic gravel roads throughout Barry County, Michigan
- Over $34,000 in awards cash and prizes
- Kick off the race season with over 3,000 of your fellow cyclists
- Cyclocross, Mountain, Road, Single-Speed, Fixed gear, Fatbikes & Tandem bicycles are welcome in any category
- The course will be marked. Directional arrows will be coordinated with your race length. RED = 62 mile, YELLOW = 36 mile and BLUE = 22 mile race
- Neutral aid stations
- A huge after-party and awards ceremony
- Founders beer and food vendors inside the awards party
At a Glance
- 30 Mar 2019 2:00pm
- Tickets Not On Sale
- Barry-Roubaix (Gravel)Barry-Roubaix (Gravel)Hastings, Michigan, USA
- Up to 62 miles (100 km)
- From 50.00 USD
- 3500 Riders
Michigan Youth Cycling and Kisscross Events will award scholarship certificates to the fastest under 18 year old male and female in the 24 and 36 mile races each.