Cancer Benefit Bike Ride Through The High Desert.
Supporting cancer care and survivorship for children and adults in Central Oregon.
We offer bike routes of 7, 25, 50, 75 and 100 miles. These are supported with safety riders, SAG drivers and well supplied aid stations.
- Each route is patrolled by a sag vehicle identified by a white TdC flag.
- The sag driver will transport you and your bike, if necessary.
- Sags carry extra tubes, tire pumps, some food and fluid. They are NOT mechanics.
- Be aware some portions of any route may not have cell phone coverage.
- Sag support on each course segment ends with corresponding Rest Stop closure.
- Limited mechanical support will be available at the venue and various spots on course.
- If you have a mechanical breakdown and are unable to continue, we will transport you to the nearest Rest Stop, and to the Venue.
- Each route will be patrolled by a certified Paramedic or EMT riding a custom motorcycle
- There will be a Medical tent staffed with two EMT’s located at the Cline Falls Aid Station.
- Use hand and verbal signals when turning or slowing down. (The ‘Bird’ hand signal is not TdC approved…)
- There will be snacks, beverages, and restroom facilities at all Rest Stops.
- After the ride is a GREAT Post Ride Party with good food, live music and vendor village. Pick a ride that gets you back early enough to enjoy it! Our finish line offers a burrito bar at the finish of the ride and live music from our stage.
The price rises by $10 to $65 on June 14.
Tour des Chutes is a fundraiser for St. Charles Cancer Survivorship Programs and Pediatric Foundation.
At a Glance
3030 NW Elwood Lane,Bend,Oregon,97703,USA
- 14 Jul 2018 6:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Tour des ChutesTour des ChutesBend, Oregon, USA
- Up to 100 miles (161 km)
- From 55.00 USD