All ages. All abilities. All bikes.
Ryder Hesjedal’s Tour de Victoria is a supported mass-participation cycling event in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia. Come and experience the world-class cycling routes and breathtaking scenery Victoria has to offer.
Riders of all fitness levels can take part in the ride by choosing one of seven distances from 7km to 160km.
Ryder Hesjedal’s Tour de Victoria is produced by the Ryder’s Cycling Society of Canada, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and supporting cycling across the country.
Join us for a world-class cycling experience!
Your registration includes:
- A world class cycling route with stunning scenery!
- Timed course by RaceDay Timing
- Traffic controlled course - using police, certified traffic control personnel and volunteer ride marshals
- Aid Stations: staffed with medical and mechanical support and stocked with fruit, snacks, Honey Stinger, SunRype, and Ultima Replenisher
- Mechanical support throughout the ride provided by Trek Bike Store Victoria and Velofix Mobile Bike ProShop
- Limited edition Tour de Victoria swag - previous years have included t-shirts, socks, and more!
- Gifts & special offers from our sponsors
- Cold beer, cider or soda from Spinnaker's at the finish line
- Secure bike parking during post-event festivities
- Hot meal waiting for you at the finish line
- Activities at the finish line for you and your family - beer garden, DJ, bouncy castles, face painting
Super Early Bord until January 15 and Early Bird until July 31.
At a Glance
501 Belleville Street,Victoria,British Colombia,V8V 1X3,Canada
- 18 Aug 2018 7:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Ryder Hesjedal’s Tour de VictoriaRyder Hesjedal’s Tour de VictoriaVictoria, British Colombia, Canada
- Up to 99 miles (160 km)
- From 35.00 CAD